CENTRO is running a new Government funded programme called Smart Network, Smarter Choices.
They want to talk to community groups about accessing local travel options.
FREE support for your organisation could include:
- Free cycle training and bike maintenance courses;
- Free travel support for job seekers and those starting a new job (including network passes or cycling equipment);
- Advice and materials for displaying information about sustainable transport options to your site;
- Carousels with timetables, maps and information for sites;
- Personal journey planning sessions with group members;
- Promotional drop-in sessions on travel information and ticketing for groups;
- Setting up a mailing distribution list (and free mail-outs of transport information); and
- Signposting to community transport services if appropriate.
Community Engagement Officer
Direct Dial: 0121 214 7601
Mobile: 0121 214 7672