At Dudley College we use specialist software to teach people with sight loss to use a computer. Our classes are small and friendly, so students receive all the help and support they need to succeed.
We use assistive software to suit the needs of each individual, including Dolphin Guide, Zoomtext, Supernova and JAWS.
We offer three different levels of course:
- IT Basics for beginners, covering basic word processing, using The Internet, and using email.
- ITQ Level 1 for an introduction to using a variety of software applications, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, Internet & email.
- ITQ Level 2 for more advanced skills in using a range of software applications.
All courses lead to nationally accredited qualifications.
The courses can be studied in college, and we also deliver courses in partnership with specialist centres:
- Beacon Centre For The Blind in Sedgley,
- The Thomas Pocklington Trust in Stourbridge.
For more information, please contact Jo Griffin:
Telephone: 01384 363539 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org