the next free outreach and information sharing event for Wolverhampton carers will take place on Friday June 20th 2014 at Beckminster Church Hall on Birches Barn Road.
We begin with coffee and registration at 10:30am.
Bookings now taken; please get in touch as soon as possible.
Also let us know if your organisation would like an exhibitors table on the day.
Friday 20th June 2014 – Wolverhampton Carers Outreach and Information Sharing Event
10:30am-2:30pm, Beckminster Church Hall (Main Hall), Birches Barn Road, Wolverhampton, WV3 7BQ. Speakers will cover the following important topics:
– Penderels Trust on Personal Budgets
– Carers Bob Cole and Pauline Davies on Personal Budgets
– West Midlands Police on Personal Safety and Crime Prevention
– West Midlands Fire Service on Fire Safety and CPR
– Mencap on Hear My Voice
– Rethink on Mental Health Support
– Wolverhampton Council Handypersons Service